Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Upcoming Fic

Hello all! I have no idea if anyone reads this or not but I thought I would post my thoughts.

I've been hard at work on a new story that has me pretty absorbed. However it's not my usual and beloved Twilight fandom so I'll completely understand if none of you want to read it.

I've ventured into the world of Harry Potter. Now before you make that disgusted sound and go back to Jasper worshipping (I mean who doesn't), you have to remember that I hate the usual pairings and canon is never really for me. Couple that with my obsession for the bad boy, and you have a story that pairs Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy. Yes, it was a challenge.

I loved the books but hated the epilogue. So in true James Ramsey fashion, I have rewritten it the way I wanted to see it. I'm currently 8 chapters in but intend to write a few more before I start posting.

Here's the summary,

It's two years after the Battle of Hogwarts. Hermione and Harry work at the Ministry fighting a new war against former Death Eaters who've fashioned a New Order, following in the footsteps of the fallen Voldemort. Leaving the Ministry late one night, Hermione is abducted. Who will be there to save her?

Fic is fated M and has dark themes. Mentions rape, torture and slavery.

I hope you Twihards out there will give it a chance and have take a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment