Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Insecurities - Chapter 32 Teaser

The door to our room, burst open with a bang; a small black haired vampire exploded into the room.

My shield slammed up and I spun to kneel over my wounded mate, snarling at the intruder. I could feel the blood running out of my mouth and down my chin mixing with the venom that was pouring out.

“Bella, what?” Her eyes focused on Jasper and a hand went to her mouth in shock. “Oh My God, Jasper,”

She took a step forward towards the bed and my injured mate. I roared out my anger, at her looking at him, he was MINE!

I could hear deep growling across the hallway from a male vampire and the sounds of a woman trying to calm him. The sounds increased my anxiety and anger.

A blonde haired woman appeared in the doorway behind the black haired intruder. She was looking at the ground and had her hands relaxed in front of her. She was no threat. “Alice, you need to stop looking at Jasper and back slowly out of the room.”

“No, I want to see Jasper.” The black haired one said, “Bella, what are you doing?”

She leaned forward as if to take another step, and I shifted my weight; prepared to spring if she so much as looked at him again.

“Alice. Now!” The blonde’s voice was firmer and my growls rose in pitch. She reached out and grabbed a hold of the intruder and dragged her from the room.

“But she’s my sister,” the black haired one protested from the hall

“Not right now she’s not.” Was the reply.

6 comments:

  1. Oooo I can't wait! I only started reading this properly yesterday, I literally spent the whole day reading all of it and making myself up to date and I really can't wait to see what happens next. Definitely one of my favorite Fanfics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Squeals and claps* Ooooo! I can't wait to read the whole thing! You make me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ya I can hardly wait till this is posted. I so love this feirce Bella. So protective of her mate. Thanks for the great teaser. My wheels are spinning at the thought of what will happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please please please up load the new chapter to fanfiction i can't wait any more i need to know what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait either for chap 32. i am going through withdrawl for the desserts too. Please, please, please post soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've profiled Insecurities on Jasper's Rebel Angels. In our new 'Fic Fixes' Friday segment. You can see a reprint of my FF.net review. We are a new blog, but are working on expansion. You'll receive your Fic Fixes banner ASAP.

    Regards, Lady Raevyn

    ReplyDelete